Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mumble~

Is there anybody said that there is no feeling in a certain piece of music?

I bet them wrong, for me, no music no life, music has been a part of my life, I love music, no matter it's oriental nor western as they will inspire my life and it can be considered as good music for me.

Other than that, some people may say appreciate music is some kind of relaxation, I agree with them. Music give me power, enhanced my spirit and make me feel good. There are tonnes of good music in this world, I will definately recommend them whom feel lonely or perhaps quite free in the moment listen to the music.

Music, medicine of your soul.

I read WF blog yesterday, seemingly he was facing some love problem in his teen's life. This is sweet, I'm quite agree with him actually, loosing a close friend soon is hard especially the jewel, precious of our life.

He said, he cried in the journey back from Genting. I could imagine how sad he was. What could we do? There were ups and downs in our life and I'm sure we can overcome it by ourselves.

Trust yourself... you can do it!

No comments: