It has been very long time I haven't dropped a single post in Blogspot and MySpace.
Well, I have got a new job at SS2, working as an admin exec in a music production house(yes, i name it as music production cos my working scope including arranging those scores and maintaining the jamming room.),it's an offer from Alan, who's currently my boss. It has been half a month i working there, nothing much special cos i have been going to his place for practising once a while, one thing I can't figured out was for how many years their stuff has not been tidying up, since I working their my job is like doing all the cleaning chores and making my room and the studio. After I have managed to make those stuff looked neat and clean, I'm always thinking: "How am I going to make sure my room is really clean and clear after this..." Anyway i'm quite contented after i have make up my office. Easy job chores.
Secondly, I'm still staying with Kovin at PJ in section 17, others were shifted. There are 3 ppl moved into this house but I got some kind of weired feeling while chatting with the couple. The girl won't talk with you but she observed u from your back....or your off-sight... the guy, without having his front teeth, is kinda nice, seems like trying to maintain a good relationship amongst us, but always in the wrong timing...he would come to chat with others when other ppl is busy chatting...
new housemate and new job...hmm Wish me have some good luck and working hard with some praise from Mr. Boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment