什么都不是。什么都不是的东西,毛贼。
到访的时候是下午四点,我独坐电脑前,
听见有一电单车停在门外树荫下,不安,
还以为是为了给他的朋友打电话,寻人?
身高约165,身材瘦削,皮肤棕黑,鬼祟的神情
由他推开栅门那时,心里的不安与恐惧
渐渐的,肾腺素就布满了整个身体,恐慌加剧。
赶走他的那一刻,心中的忐忑,内心的不平衡。
我胡言乱语。
但我真的很害怕!!!!
o_O @_@.........
A man aged between 25-30, with a blue cardigan was creeping around outside my window at four o'clock sharp in the afternoon. Gosh, a thief, indeed. At first glanced my guts told me that he was not a good-guy, cos the way he stared, walked, talked(yes, I've short and rough conversation with him)and so on were so convincing that he wanted to broke into my house for some valuables.
He stayed outside for about 5-10minutes, I've counted, and I was so heart-pumping due to a stranger's visiting, worried (so....terrified) when he walked down from his bike platted with WMV 4078. I thought I thought he was looking for someone,he was very careful and walking silently and his head kept searching and wandering as if somebody in the house(yes, I'm in the house,squatting under the window and peeping his action.).He really freaked me out when he entered like a cat without making any sound.I wondered he would has cat paws implanted ...=_='''
He didn't ring the bell. I slowly moved to behind of the door, holding my breath and try listening for some noises and sounds which he could make. Still remain silent as just now. Now I'm really heated and so afraid.The mixtures of this feeling was...argh......Shit...I'm not making any noises all along the scenario - I've terrified far too much in the emotion as it is.
I can't take it anymore, I banged the wooded door twice and closed the window. Asking the daring fella.
"Looking for somebody?"in a harsh and not-friendly tone.
"..."
"looking for anybody?"again
"...I was....wondering....this was a Malay house...(silence in the time)"
"WANNA STEAL SOMETHING??!"x2
"hng...anything has been stolen? no right..."he replied.
He backed off...in a short while.
I called the police, they said will followed up and come for investigation, perhaps they were woo busy for coming and looking around what had happened, I don't mind though. AS LONG AS I'VE MADE A ON-CALL-POLICE-REPORT.
xxx---xxx---xxx
Stupid-thin-dark-monkey you mother-fXXXer if you let me saw you for the next time I'll scald your skin and chop your arms with my Chinese Cleavers as I'll treat your arms as how I would do to pig legs for my lovely Pig's-leg-soup. mak-ia!!
No comments:
Post a Comment