Saturday, October 04, 2008

Saxophone

I'm going to play saxophone soon, perhaps alto-sax or tenor-sax, will be provided by Alan, whom own a music school near my place.

Willy is going to be my tutor, a Sarawakian, a shy guy. He will give me some tutorials as to get used the method of blowing saxophone, by the way, Alan is going to pay the tuition fee. Wow~ Bravo, a nice experience to gain while working in Genting.

Hmm~ and this will be another benefits gain from working, and I'm still stick to something related to music! Yeah.

Finished my 3 years of bachelor in Chinese Studies, but somehow don't feel like stopping the "Umph" of studying. What should I do in this holiday...

Working? apply for Master Programme?

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Wah... saxaphone... nice... any chance to see you play???

Se@n said...

hehe...pray hard for Alan first...wish me luck too:)

when? don't know, gimme time to prac hard :P