Just came back at 1730 afternoon, I was taking the earliest bus from Alma to Kuala Lumpur but the Konsortium Bus reached KL at that time. I slept and woke up all the time during the journey, a damn tiring journey.
Okay, let me conclude what have I done these days.
On Monday, I have taken Transnasional Bus from puduraya at 6pm but sadly the bus and LRT which I taken to Pasar seni was very slow moving, somemore it's raining on Monday. By the way, I was late when I reached Puduraya, at the meantime, certainly I was in troubled, with only 10 bucks left in my wallet I can't even get a taxi for myself travelled to Perhentian Duta. What can i do~ Gotta get some $$ from the nearest ATM machine. Thank God, I's praying hard when the taxi driver stuck in the traffic congestion, and i'm merely left by the bus if i'm not managed to reach there on 6:40.
I reached Butterworth at 10:30pm, what a super speed:P, "abang" (the bus driver), i think he was too happy when thinking of his family waiting for him in the warm, cozy home...
When talked about food, we had steamboat for 2 days [o_o'''] at home. Indeed, it's warm but there're no big prawns and clams served, but my lovely vegetables and pork were in the plates, simple yet delicious. While my cousins and sisters, they like sausages and fishballs like no tomorrow...huh....how could they get slimmer than me...again...[drolling:P]
I helped my mom in paying the bills, shopping(yes, bought a loafers, perhaps it looked abit "apek", I liked the touch and feel when wearing though.), fetched my grandma to Penang airport as she has gone to JB to visit my uncles' families.
I watched some drama too, which titled "Breaking the Jade", it's a chinese drama which describing 1930's China, the tragic pre-war between China and Japan. In bringing up the patriotic elements within those actors and actress had done a great job, starring by Wang-gang, China first-class actor and etc.
Nothing much to say though, just to keep my memory as fresh as possible by using words to preserve them. Meanwhile, the final results has been annouced by the exam board through intranet on 8/10, and thanks to the turtle-speed line which troubling me all the time. My results are here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEPTEMBER 2008 EXAMINATION
JAPANESE IV A-
COMPARATIVE STUDY OF MALAYSIAN CHINESE AND MALAY LITERATURE B+
CREATIVE WRITING A-
SHI JI (HISTORICAL RECORDS) B+
PROJECT B+
GPA 3.4333
CGPA 3.1438
Date of Release Wednesday, 8 October 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is all I got for the 3 years of studies, perhaps what skills I gained from the University schooling life are more than what I learn from books, as one of my friend said,
"all the experience you gained previously were equally important, don't think that working for XX is just a crap or shit, it moulds you, it lets you know what you can and what you can't."
Young blood, dare to try, it's good to be young, I dare to dream, I dare to have a try.
1 comment:
Luckily you've managed to get onto the bus on time.
I think it's not easy to study language courses. After all, these are very subjective topics. Anyway, congratulations.
Post a Comment