Friday, June 09, 2006

CGPA = 3.26

I can't believe that I got such result. It wasn't bad, but, I would say I could get better than 3.26 for my CGPA.

History of chinese literature was the subject which marked the lowest grade amongst all, B-. Preparing for this paper for about 3 weeks before the exam, taking notes and kept revising and revising and memorising the Poems and texts for don't know how many rounds, still, it was a total dissapointment. My heart was stop pumping at that moment once I chechek my result through intranet, I know some of my friends would get better result than me, it is none of my business. The problem is I don't want any subject marked lower grade than B+ and I'm very sure I won't get a B- for that subject. I know what I have done during the exam, everything was in smooth pace.

Can't wait to see him in the morning for his clarification...... I wish to get a scholarship to pursue my studies in the future...............

3.60, you will be mine.

No comments: