I went to my school this morning hangging around. Calling Mr.Lim at first for the result and ask for his advice. He was in the room the time after I had a brief chit-chat with Ms.Clamentine. Though he didn't pick up his phone. I thought he was in the lecture hall giving lecture to his beloved students, hah, the moment I saw him was just like ....oh my god, here comes my hope....
I looked at him, knocking the consultation room's door and I asked, "erm...sir may I ask something for my past exam?"
"Don't talk about the exam, it's still long way to go..." he said.
"okay...thanks sir..." I replied in a polite manner.
Perhaps there was an misunderstanding, I was asking about the previous exam resuls but he thought other way round......
Now I realised how was the feeling being rejected for just asking a question, my heart was in pain, it was dissapointing. Some of my friends are smart enough, they bright students, the can talk about something with passion, the fire keep flaming through the semester. I wish myself could get better result in the future. Though it might be my carelessness and fault that cause me to get such low grade, I regret as if I didn't study well, but this doesn't make sense. This won't happen in the previous semester.
And I believe....this wont't be happened in the coming exam as well....
No comments:
Post a Comment