Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A new day has come

The mist is fresh, cool air,shrouded in the air. I am pleased. My mood is good enough to look forward for a brand new day. Another new day, another new moment has come.

The air is very clean, although I can't really figure out how clean it is... I need this kind of "enviromental motivation" which make me feel happier. This sounds like God is giving me the jouyous gift of the world and I must appreciate it, no matter how I am, no matter where I am, no matter whom I belongs to. I'm not insane. Just feel happy to say so. Somestimes it's no harm for us to express our mind in such way...That's why I am here. Trying to express my feeling through this blog, somewhere which let my inner heart to shout out loud if I need to do so. Class will be at 11am, it's still early. after posting this entry, I would prepare for myself some fruits, slices of bread as my breakfast. It is not heavy breakfast but this quite good for me. To be frank, I'm quite busy for my society actvities and my own study. I would rather give up for my post if there is a chance for me to do so cos I found it to hectic for me. I envy Tao Yuan Ming whom could have that kind of easy-going lifestyle, but, can I make it? I understand life is a mixture of happiness and sadness... as long as I am happy with what I having now, my friends, my family, my books.....This is enough for me already. I don't enquire too much from God. There are sometimes negative action which dashed my spirit, I take this as a test from Him.

I will be very busy for the preparation of the society performing...hope Him will help me to overcome those very busy and fast schedule. I believe in Him so that He could help me.

Using english to express my feeling now is hard. hoping I can converse in english soon.

No comments: