Finally, I have finished the report. Nobody would not know what I'm trying to express as if I'm too tired to speak out my angst, my unhappiness. Even I need their emotional support, I have spoken out with some of my friends, but who cares... The numbers were just little. I am just a nobody. I need love, supports; perhaps you too....right. I have the strong feeling of anxiety while lots of workloads come into me. I need help, I need some fresh air to breath, I need a glimpse of light to brighten the darkness. only this can eliminate the anxiety and fear inside my heart. Though it might be useful if something can cherish which are books(yea, I love books, any good books that worth to read), tea, aroma candles...... pop out in front of me...but this sounds too weird, as other may say I was completely done~~~ I was crazy~~~ Some of my ex-classmate chit-chatting in the cafetaria this afternoon, as I was sick, and not willing to throw a single word out from my mounth, I just look at their eyes, my existance made them feel uncomfortable, I said hi...and bye....since when I the type of hi-bye friend for them, I was their good friend before.......Everything were went wrong, Am I wrong?!
Listening to Kevin Kern's music, it was so relaxing, I'm in down mood, chatting with some juniors and friens, they were kind of optimistic guy, never thinking of those weird questions like what I'm thinking now...My mind , now, were full of those passive,stupid questions that could make me jump dowm from 10th floor. Though it might not be wise if somebody died too early, I've got to make myself happier and always in good condition. Maybe, someday, God will consider what good things that I had done and brought me to the heaven.
Again, the mellow tone of Kevin Kern swirlling in my ear...
1 comment:
Aiks!!
Dont jump ler..
Post a Comment