Presentation was over.
I was a bit nervous during the Selected Text for Yuan, Ming, Qing Dynasty presentation. Knowing there will be something gone wrong during the presentation, my sense told me that and it had happened. Firstly, I never knew there will be limited laptops and LCD projector in our faculty... so I have got to wait for about 10 minutes before the class commenced. Luckily our Tutor, Helen, she's not yet there. I'm using the precious moment to scan through those note and handouts to racall my memory. Actually the presentation was as easy as ABC, but it would be good if I make it better trying to get higher marks .
Presentation is fun, you never know how it really feel if you never stand in front of a group a people and speak out your ideas and thoughts... I quite enjoy the process though, sometimes, it is somewhat hard to overcome my anxiety and nervous when I can't explain the terms and sentences which could make my classmate better. That will be the time I felt so sorry and sad. Felling sad and sorry because I'm wasting others time, listen a jerk crapping in front of them...
No comments:
Post a Comment