Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cool`>~>

I feel so good these days, everything seems to be so great.

Chinese Culture Festival was over, feebacks from the Dean and VIPs were good, I am pleased, as hearing these motivating feeback^_^. " You all had done a good job..." I'm the Vice President of Chinese Studies Society. As this position seems to be very busy as if there is any activities being carried out. Foo Onn and me will work together and to coordinate committee members for making every activities perfectly done, this was my idea... I am a perfectionalist, I search for perfection if I could do so. Worrying I can't take over this post from Khor bucause I'm new and still naive...I look forward for any challanges in the future.

I'm gay(old-fashioned) and excited, sing like a bird along the corridor of PA. Even Miss Yap can feel my excitement. This is the first time in the secione semester I have had this feeling. Now I realised how someone feel if he or she has enough time to do something they fond of, such as singing(in happy mood), cleaning the garden, gardening, walking along the street with relax mind...crapping...haha

Something make me feel so good now is I'm having personal time to get myself with books. I'm afraid if I couldn't get myself able to answer those questions in this coming test... Anyway, I look forward to a new day every day.

No comments: