"What are those words on the white board? I can hardly read them"....
Seems like my eye sight is getting poorer. For me, wearing a spectacle is burdening. Besides gives me a better view of this world; keeping it in a very safe place and must handle it with great care; I can hardly see there is nothing much important for me to have a glasses.
Indeed, I need a glasses, but my habit told me that I will place them in eveywhere.... once in the room, once on the fridge, once on the table. Not keeping it in its case. I'ma fairly lazy guy....haha
Roomates are not here, some go schooling and shopping; sitting here writing this entry, hope that my short-sighted eyes will get better in the future. According to some of my friends, box thorn fruit (a kind of berry) will be helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment