Monday, July 24, 2006

Hooray !

Presentations were over, two presentations in one shot. Good feedback from teacher and friends. Classmates are able to discuss the topics in the tutorial, I was quite happy and amazed...HUH...somewhat tired yet happy cos I stll have another 2 presentations to go in coming weeks.

Tang Dynasty Poem is alright for me. Confident. This is a subject which I don't have to worry so much because I have certain level of knowledge in this subject. Understandable and clear explanation is a must for this subject's presentation. Another subject is English for Mass Comm. This is the subject that I have trouble with it... Luke, the English lecturer is slow in conducting lectures and tutorials. He is good if he teaches secondary school. It just because he always keep repeating the same thing in the class. For instance, "Chinese major students, do you have any question? Please remember to place your memo before your report and bare in mind that appendixes must be placed after the reference...." Help!!! slow~~~~~

There are still a few days for our group to prepare for the report...and now....group members are squeezing their mind to get the ideas for the report and presentation.

No comments: