I am sitting here all by my lonesome.
Again, endless assignment. Title is SUICIDE. To be frank, I myself do have the fullest confident in presenting this report but now the information that should put in the report are too little. I did not mean others never done their good job. They have done their part perfectly, I suppose. Since choosing the title, designing the freaking troublesome questionnaire, and asking people filling the survey form up... Everybody has done their job. The complication faced is, too little info could be included in our assignment. That was such a pain...
Now, trying to express my feeling about this program. English for Mass Communication, I really have no idea what is going on with this subject, by the way, I would not comment how was the lecturer conducting his or her lecture and tutorial first. This course was badly designed. I don't understand why the school wants us to prepare a useless report for about 12 weeks and we need to do a presentation regarding what we have done so far. Moreover, the enviroment in the lecture hall is bad; every week, if I not mistaken, we are roasting in the lecture hall; the air-con was malfunction. I make it simple....students' walfare was completely overlooked!
No comments:
Post a Comment