Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hectic

I'm getting sick, tonnes of workload and preparation of reports and presentations dumped into my head and are killing my brain cells. What the life? Hoping one day would not be a stressful day and could make me in cherry mood. When will be the day? I hope everybody will keep doing their job well, study hard and be a helpful friend. Feeling grateful if somebody could share my workload, helping me in the class, but, is it possible if just ask a person to help me? I need cooperation amongst friends in the class, this would be better if everyone is helping each other. Please, don't be SELFISH.

I was in the philosophy tutorial from half past three to five in the afternoon. The tutorial was dry, hard, and I feel so bad now because I fall asleep in the tutorial. I'm tired and in hunger. I wish to have some cookies but the tutor seems like not allowed me to have any. he said: " you better not because this will cause other to do the same thing in the future tutorials...." ARgh!~ I can't believe what he just said and speechless, sitting there and gradually fall asleep. He's sucha a pain....and the reason he gave me was unpleasing~~~~

I bought a packet of Nasi Beriani, some carambolas and bananas from night market. after went back, whole body aching, causing me headache. Again, I slept after finished my food.

Look forward for another new day coming.

No comments: