Tuesday, May 16, 2006

~~argh~~

I have had enough, I am wondering why I am so easily fustrated these day, I'm so grumpy, complaining everything even it's a good thing or idea which comes from my parents. Am I understandable for them, should they listen to my opinon first or just keep rejecting me just because I'm still a know-nothing child...

Hey...come on, I'm already 22...yesterday was just my birhtday. Not hoping any discouragement or disapproving by others, just wanna be myself and should I act like a stupid who fools around in my limited life...then it's better to kill me now by using the butcher knive I sharpen yesterday... ;(

Some people just like to turn me down, but for sure I won't face the ground. Well I'm still strong and can even fight back the bad situation... Don't thought I'm a helpful person and even taking me for granted.....I'm still human, I have the emotions that you all have too...


Everybody...don't ever take anybody...for grant...cos you never know you might gonna lose some.... and you would never know how they relly feel...

I'm not a expressive guy...peeps...feel free to comment whatever sounds wrong in my blog.

No comments: