

Everything seems so hard for me today, felt like vomiting cos didn't sleep well last night. Friends still sending me short message of birthday greetings, I felt so great, somebody still cares....sigh....I cried in the toilet cos having these friends. Felt like bleesed by others, the feeling was good.
Browsing through Yahoo searching for some cello pictures...now got some, the textures and tone coloue were spellbound. Looks alike tiger stripes...The Montagnana cello really produces booming bass sound, you can listen to YoYo-Ma's album...that incredicle sound overwhelmed me...yea...Ma's rocks!Though pictures shown were not his cello..perhaps owned by someone who could play it well.:)
I have fed up talking and complaining with the situation I'm facing these few days...It doesn't feel good and make me going to throw a tantrum in the kitchen because I have had enough of the continuous mumbled of others ...I'm in bad mood and keep washing the cups and saucers in the kitchen while my mom speechless and looked at me. I stared at her. Continue doing my job, no longer looking at anybody. The silence remain in my heart...
Cups were so fragile, yet somehow, were earthen cups and my hands were wet, loosing my grip and I was stunned...Cups have broken into pieces and the cracking sounds of cups broke the silence of my heart....when will be my brand new day?
No comments:
Post a Comment