I went to Popular Megamall yesterday, thinking of buying some novels and Poems. Huh...perhaps the price had been risen, from RM6.50 to RM 8.50. It's ok, still affordable.
I bought Crime and Punishemnt(FYODOR DOSTOYEVSKY), The Hunchback of Notre-Dame(VICTOR HUGO)--and I'm currently downloading the whole soundtrack...it's cool and interesting! The Diary of a Nobody(GEORGE and WEEDON GROSSMITH), Selected Poems by Robert Burns(now I knew the Auld Lang Syne was written by him.)Though this collection of poem is somewhat difficult for me to digest because it's written in English and scottish dielect....so i'm thinking of to ask for return the poem and get another title without any charges...
Aiks, I hope this will not troublt the officer in the regarding bookstore.
2 comments:
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment