Sometimes I have to say life is like that, when we're working. Even though I have that kind of feeling towards life, I understand life is full of great times and hard times,is not only monotonous that I've been facing for years.
Seriously, I hate exam, I hate talking with stranger whom I dind't know at all. I feel is kinda hard for me to devolop a new relationship with someone whom I didn't know at all. It's just fine for me to talk with them, but please, I just prefer hi-bye, sometimes, perhaps I'm just a unapproachable person. I'm like a bomb, which will explode anytime when it feels want to be.
Really go nuts these days, helping my mom in the coffee shop, working form day till night, seriously, I hate this kind of life. I need some kind of miracle to make myself away from this kind of life... and there is only music can be my very best friend on this moment. I love Mariah Carey's music, classical music which will calm my mind down...
I hate the hectic pace of coffee shop. Everything has to be prompt. You've got to provide prompt service to customers, sometimes you've just got to please them...This is the thing that will always pissed me off.
To my dear customers, if you are so please to have a cup of refreshment in my shop, because of the good enviroment, the food and the people here, I'm so glad and will always welcome you to come over to my place, otherwise, it's good to stay away from me. It's not wise to provoke me...
Huh..perhaps I was too picky and fussy to be a waiter....or a "dishwasher"....
2 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment