Monday, May 15, 2006

Birthday!

Today is my big day yet there's nothing to celebrate.

What to do? Sigh~~... Should I insist going to the mall for shopping or again...buying some stories books? Hehe, I suppose this is not my resort. I should clean my room, I'm a clean freak, erm....Am I? I suppose I am.. Bsim said this to me too. I felt comfortable in a well-cleaned enviroment.

==============

I was so busy in the restaurant and finally urging my little brother helping me through the cleaning. Not taking him for granted cos he is the person sharing the room with me and he should clean the room too. I am grateful for what he has done and I think this is fair enough for both of us...

Turned on the PC and let him to have some fun with the games, it'd be wise and this have been the tradition for asking a helping hand from him.

My dear little brother, you have got to be a diligent boy, try to help mom in the shop if you have had finished your homework and don't fool around in the school. You are not a useless person, you just lazy to make yourself great. Try to overcome the hardship in your studies, nothing is impossible and may the happiness always with you!

No comments: