Sunday, May 14, 2006

This couple

Sometimes this really tear my heart away. Am i a busybody at first??? I rather said I'm not.

Tan and Teoh(tt) are friends. They had been together for years, since I knew tt, they're quite well and don't quarrel at all. This reason really amazing and I always hope them will be together for he rest of their life. Sadly, I have no idea since when the started fighthing, and now he said this matter is "easy come easy go". I'm not quite sure is that true, though she said it's hurt and she didn't want this last for life. I can't help tt. This is their problem and they have got to underge this badtime which they're facing now.

I always thinking should they fight. Can he look at other girls? Can she scold him just because he looked at other girls...

Is the problem of lady or guy? Is that the problem? I can't figure out. Though respect is the most important element in such kind if relationship. I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»