It was sheer stupidity to promise Tan for conducting the class in Alor Setar, and I have lost my precious time of helping my mom to clean the house...It's not just a few hours but a whole day indeed...
Thinking of I could get some side-income from teaching but it didn't seem to be true. Wasting my time and had got a few bucks from it... tiring, yet somehow, I'm sick. Sick of the unefficiency of the students, such freaking lazy yet irresponsible students, taking back the musical room keys to home and then announced through the board saying that practice had been cancelled. Huh... I hope this is the first and the last time that students making such a lame mistake.
What can I do is having a good rest first in Tan's hostel, playing some pieces while watching tv programmes. After he back from school(having a meeting with students) I asked for fetching me to the bus stop and get a cab to the bus station, taking an Express bas to Butterworth. When I arrived home, it's already 10 something. Should I make this happen again in the future? It's plain lame to go there again...
1 comment:
belated happy birthday to u!!! =)
Post a Comment